This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #StickItToLint #CollectiveBias
I’m obsessed with all Scotch-Brite™ Lint Rollers but I recently discovered the Scotch-Brite™ 50% Stickier Lint Roller and it gave me the inspiration for this post because these can pick up everything! They are great for large debris pick-up such as pet hair & crumbs. The truth is all of the Scotch-Brite™ Lint Rollers just make my life easier. Do you all keep lint rollers all over your house like I do? I have one in all my main bathrooms, in drawers, in the kitchen, and I keep one in the car too. I pretty much use them for everything. So keep scrolling for 20 amazing uses for a lint roller. You will be amazed at all the things you can do with a lint roller!
1: Lint roll your couches, sofas, and living room chairs
2. Use on lampshades
3. Use to get unwanted crumbs/debris out of kitchen and bathroom drawers
4. Use to remove crumbs from purse and diaper bags
5. Use on kitchen chairs to get all those kiddie’s crumbs
6. Use on curtains or drapes
7. Perfect for those crumby high chairs
8. Get all that dust off your shelves quickly
9. When you spill some salt or sugar just quickly lint roll it up, no need to get out the broom and dust pan
10. When you give or receive a haircut use your lint roller to pick up all those loose hairs
11. Keep a lint roller close by in the sewing room. Perfect for all those loose threads
12. We all know Scotch-Brite™ Lint Rollers keeps clothes lint, hair & fuzz free. They are great for dandruff or lint on black clothing too.
13. They work great on dusty blinds
16. Use on those pesky play clay/dough crumbs that get everywhere
17. Use a lint roller on your dusty fan blades
18. I love to use a lint roller on dead flies, bugs, and spiders in the window sills
19. I like to use on our strollers to get in those hard to get corners and around the seat belt
20. Lint Rollers work wonderfully on cob webs
If you are wondering which aisle to find the lint rollers on then let me fill you in. I found mine at Walmart on the cleaning supplies aisle but they can also be found in the laundry detergent aisle and the sewing/notions aisle.
For more Lint Roller info and ideas click HERE.
Let’s keep the ideas rolling! what’s your favorite way to use a lint roller? Comment below with your favorite way to use a lint roller.