I have so many Pom Pom DIY’s running around in my head! I figured I’d start it off with an easy DIY Pom Pom Garland that I featured in my Boys room with the their DIY Animal Magnets. I got a lot of feedback saying you loved it so I might as well show you how ridiculously easy it is to make. Pom Poms are the cutest little things ever and they come in every color! You can buy them at any craft store or if you are an Amazon girl you can order these Pom Poms online too.SUPPLIES NEEDED:
- Hot Glue Gun
- Pom Poms
- Yarn, twine, or string
- Line your Pom Poms up in the order you want them attached on your garland.
- Put your pom pom on the table and lay the string over the middle.
- Push the string down tightly until it sinks down into the middle of the pom pom.
- Push the glue down over the string and then squeeze the pom pom closed around the the string.
- Apply pressure for 10-20 seconds.
- Repeat for the entire garland. Cut your string to your desired length and your finished!