Ever since I was a kid I have been in love with those squishy yellow peeps! I thought these Peep Fruit Kabobs were a fun way to use all the peeps we seem to collect around Easter. My kids love fruit almost as much as they love marshmallows so this is a new favorite treat for sure!! So grab your favorite fruits and some peeps and let’s get started!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Skewer sticks (they are less than $1 at walmart
- Your favorite fruit chopped up.
- OPTIONAL: Lime Juice or Fruit fresh powder (This prevents fruit from browning)
- Grab your skewers and let’s start assembling those Peep Fruit Kabobs.
- Make a few mini hats and bunny ears. Take paper and just free hand some bunny ears. Cut triangles and wrap around to make a cone for a mini hat. I used a Glue Gun to glue the toothpicks inside of the hats. For the bunny ears I simply slid the tooth pick through a paper ear by carefully making a little hole. I cut a piece of a Pom Pom up to make the little fluff at the top of the hats.
- Add the hats and bunny ears onto the peeps with the toothpicks.
4.Chop up your fruit. (Optional: Sprinkle with Lime Juice and Fruit Fresh to prevent fruit from browning. This is good to do if your kabobs will be sitting out for a party!)
5. Start adding your favorite fruits. We used Strawberries (cut in half), apples (cubed), Bananas, Grapes, and sliced limes (for decoration).
6. Eat and Enjoy!
For More Easter Fun you’ll want to try our FIZZY EGGS!